Dr. (Tmt.) S. KOUSALYA DEVI
On behalf of the faculty and staff of Karur Govt. Arts College, I thank you for visiting our website. All of us are confident and convinced here in our college that our courses and programmes will facilitate outstanding opportunities for academic, research, personal and social growth for women students from this part of the state.
This website would tour you around our infrastructure, curriculum, syllabus, faculty and facility, practices and more. We always strive to improve our programmes to attract outstanding intellectuals and professionals to offer their contribution by means of research, interaction, lectures and projects. And I am sure you are one among them.
For the students careful, friendly and close individual attention is given to each of our students in their preparation, interest and ambition. In a nutshell, we want to make this institution to reach greater heights in the near future. And again quick thanks to you personally.
News and Events
- Semester Exam 2020_ Instructions for Students
- Sem. Exam. Hall Ticket (UG/PG) Sept. 2020
- MPhil Part-Time Hall Ticket (Sep. 2020)
- UG & PG (ARTS) Online Semester Examinations - New Timetable
- UG & PG (SCIENCE) Online Semester Examinations - New Timetable
- Practical Examinations - New Timetable
- M.Phil Examinations - New Timetable
- Passed out students those who are having arrear in sixth semester (UG) and fourth Semester (PG) have to appear for the Examinations (Timetable available in the college website)Updated 17.09.2020
- Postponement of Semester Examination- Circular
- M.Phil. Semester Examinations - Timetable
- PG - II Year Students - Project Report Submission - Guidelines - Reg.
- M.Phil - Part-Time Examinations - Reg.
- UG Admissions _ 2020-Department Wise Provisional Selection List
- UG / PG Final Year Students - Semester Examinations - Circular - Reg.