Student Support and Progression
The College is catering the needs of students from different parts Tamilnadu. The percentage of pass among students is very high and the drop out rate is negligible. The suggestions given by the students for improving the curriculum were given due respect and relevant measures were invited to revise the curriculum as per the needs of the students. Apart from these, the College has provided the following facilities for the students.
- Placement cell
- Student Grievance Redressal cell
- Anti-Ragging committee
- Women`s welfare club
- Conducting SET/NET coaching classes
- Conducting remedial coaching classes
- Organizing entry service coaching classes
- Computer literacy program for non - computer science students
- Encouraging students with endownment prizes
News and Events
- Semester Exam 2020_ Instructions for Students
- Sem. Exam. Hall Ticket (UG/PG) Sept. 2020
- MPhil Part-Time Hall Ticket (Sep. 2020)
- UG & PG (ARTS) Online Semester Examinations - New Timetable
- UG & PG (SCIENCE) Online Semester Examinations - New Timetable
- Practical Examinations - New Timetable
- M.Phil Examinations - New Timetable
- Passed out students those who are having arrear in sixth semester (UG) and fourth Semester (PG) have to appear for the Examinations (Timetable available in the college website)Updated 17.09.2020
- Postponement of Semester Examination- Circular
- M.Phil. Semester Examinations - Timetable
- PG - II Year Students - Project Report Submission - Guidelines - Reg.
- M.Phil - Part-Time Examinations - Reg.
- UG Admissions _ 2020-Department Wise Provisional Selection List
- UG / PG Final Year Students - Semester Examinations - Circular - Reg.