Performance of Fine Arts Club
During the NAAC Committee visit in the year 1999-2000 the Fine Arts and Performing Arts Club was started. Choice based Credit system (CBCS) was introduced by Bharathidasan University during the year 2004. At the time the Fine Arts and Performing Arts was introduced as part IV extension activities in our college. From that year onwards the Fine Arts and Performing Arts enrolled Students to Participate in various Programmes in and around the Bharathidasan University Jurisdiction. During the Acadamic Year 2009-2010 the musical Instruments were Purchased for this Club. Every year our students participate and win Medals , Awards in competitions conducted by the University, Colleges and various Government Organizations. During the Academic year 2012-13 the Co-ordinator of Fine Arts and Performing Arts Dr. P.P. Rajan was awarded the Best folk music conducting co-ordinator by the Bharathidasan university, Trichy. The achievements of the students enrolled in the Fine Arts and Performing Arts from 2021-13 to 2015-16 is given in the table below:
News and Events
- Semester Exam 2020_ Instructions for Students
- Sem. Exam. Hall Ticket (UG/PG) Sept. 2020
- MPhil Part-Time Hall Ticket (Sep. 2020)
- UG & PG (ARTS) Online Semester Examinations - New Timetable
- UG & PG (SCIENCE) Online Semester Examinations - New Timetable
- Practical Examinations - New Timetable
- M.Phil Examinations - New Timetable
- Passed out students those who are having arrear in sixth semester (UG) and fourth Semester (PG) have to appear for the Examinations (Timetable available in the college website)Updated 17.09.2020
- Postponement of Semester Examination- Circular
- M.Phil. Semester Examinations - Timetable
- PG - II Year Students - Project Report Submission - Guidelines - Reg.
- M.Phil - Part-Time Examinations - Reg.
- UG Admissions _ 2020-Department Wise Provisional Selection List
- UG / PG Final Year Students - Semester Examinations - Circular - Reg.